Lead Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart Internet Pvt Limited
Views:2374 Applications:757 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Flipkart - Manager - Demand Planning (1-3 yrs)
- Conducting a monthly/fortnightly S&OP process
- Alignment of merchants/Store/PDMs on one demand number.
- Monthly/fortnightly interaction with merchants, sales and PDMs to estimate demand outlook
- Regular review of forecast accuracy and BIAS and taking appropriate action to improve.
- Doing forecastability analysis and type optimization.
- Resolving Instock dashboard RCAs.
- Good understanding of Demand / Supply trends, seasonal demand profiling etc.
- System knowledge like Tubule, R for smooth functioning of monthly S&OP process
- Analytical skills to help in quick decision making process
- Gathers and interprets relevant data (inventory, analysis patterns, forecasting etc.), finds root causes, develops insights and delivers to stakeholders.
- Provide meaningful reports that provide valuable insights to improve Instock, Fill Rate and Days On Hand (DOH).
- Ability to manage data and build reports that provide insights.
- Knowledge of Inventory Planning, ability to understand the impact of ordering on inventory/Days On Hand (DOH).
- Sharing of agreed demand forecast with key JBP suppliers to ensure smooth supply.
- Controlling the forecast accuracy for volatile items like seasonal and opportunity buy.
- Working on BIG data set and getting meaningful information.
Key Decision :
- Application of Demand influencing factors in SAP F&R
- Understanding and development of right algorithm for various categories.
- 1-3 Yrs of experience
- MBA (IIMs, SP Jain, SIOM, NITIE, and other institutes of similar repute)