TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1048 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Flipkart - Line Haul Manager (5-10 yrs)
About the role :
The incumbent would stationed out of Bangalore & will be managing the Billing, Claims & Vendor Day to day Service Management and will be handling a small operations team and key stakeholders ensuring that the management expectations are met and the operations run smoothly without ambiguity.
- This person would be the bridge between leadership and the ground operations. Person would also be solving day to day operational issues and ensuring that the set targets/SLA's are met.
What you'll do :
- Track Line Haul metrics to monitor Network efficiency and enhance vendor performance to improve the customer experience.
- Line haul team management for daily operations, Handle route optimization along with load management
- To coordinate with zonal teams and execute the various projects rolled out centrally.
- Line haul vendor performance monitoring & Improvement (e.g. on-time truck performance)
- Line haul cost performance and management in sync with Business finance.
- Continuous Improvement Management with vendors, development of SOPs
- Analyze existing trucking versus required capacity, especially to support during surge in sale during major events.
- Support market research to source new vendors where there are performance issues & Expansion.
- Support Contract management and contract compliance for existing and new routes.
- Deploy Line Haul fleet allocation to routes/replacements (based on optimum of cost and performance)
- Maintain and improve communication among stakeholders (Zones, finance, procurement & vendors)
- Auditing of Bills & payments of Fleet operators. Ensuring no delays in payments of vendors because of approvals, Bill Submission.
- Vendor Relationship management & Vendor retention on routes to gain from the learning curves of Fleet Operator's manpower.
- Monthly Vehicle Planning on Volume Visibility reports for selecting the optimal vehicle size
- To Support the Expansion, Speed improvement initiatives & debottlenecking of Line Haul constraints to increase Ekart Reach at optimal cost.
- Ensuring Backhaul efficiency with the stakeholder management.
- Support In preparing Line Haul Roadmap for long term planning & execution
What you'll need:
- Candidate should fluently speak & write English & Hindi .
- Post Graduation is required .
- Should have at-least 5 -10 yr team Line Haul Handling Experience in 3PL field .
- Experience with translating business requirements into operational processes
- Must have a Customer First approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.