Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:1522 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Flipkart - Lead - People Analytics (5-10 yrs)
- People Analytics team's vision is to equip the HR team & People managers at Flipkart with actionable insights & data to make people-related decisions. In this new and challenging role as a Manager People Analytics, you- ll support evidence-based decision-making. Here you get the chance to be part of the team and uncover data-driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate, advance, and retain Flipkart's most important asset - our employees. You- ll add a quantitative perspective to discussions on new and existing HR processes and procedures.
- You will use data, research, and analytical insights whilst working with internal teams to help us improve processes, build data sets, design data warehouses. The ideal candidate is an SME and will have strong data engineering, visualization & reporting skills, experience in Automation, Python/R coding & designing reports on Power BI. You will help build and manage analytics service and tools providing detailed statistical & descriptive analysis across the employee life cycle (pre-hire till post-exit) and identify actionable insights to improve employee experience at Flipkart.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop People Analytics Data Engineering, Visualization & Reporting capabilities and support people-based decision making.
- Design Impactful reports using PowerBI Platform to drive people-related decisions.
- Serves as the domain expert for designing people data models across the employee life cycle, data engineering, visualization & reporting.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the HR function to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall data quality and data models.
- Create, maintain, and ensure data quality of key human resources data sets & reports.
- Develop analytical tools to further analyze Flipkart-wide HR and cross-functional data as needed.
- Provide analytical support to the Human Resources & Business team in people metrics & reporting
- Use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process, or programs.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders through formal presentations, as well as support standard management reporting on a periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Support HR teams and business functions to drive data literacy
- Partner with the HR function incl. Center of excellence teams, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Decision Support to understand and deliver on their data needs: from standard reporting to analysis and recommendations
- Partner closely with internal HR Systems and tech teams to build the required system functionality to collect, analyze and present data
- Provide coaching and training on the use and interpretation of metrics
- Preferred Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, or related discipline
- 5-9+ year's applicable analysis and/or reporting experience in a professional or consulting environment.
- Experience with HR data analysis and HR domain knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in designing data warehouse/ data lake, ETL, data model.
- Experience with data manipulation platforms such as Microsoft Excel and Alteryx / SQL
- Experience with visualization and presentation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau Microsoft -Excel, PowerPoint & Python, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Experience in virtual teamwork, with strong service behaviors
- The highest level of reliability, confidentiality, and integrity expected
- Strong presentation & good communication skills.