TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:1666 Applications:375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Flipkart - HR Business Partner - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-3 yrs)
Position: HR - Business Partner
THIS IS FLIPKART: People are at the forefront of every revolution. From a two-man team to a workforce of over 30,000 - Flipkart is an organisation that is empowered by all kinds of people who meet on the mutual ground of e-commerce and work towards revolutionizing the way India shops. Flipkart is one among India's first companies to embrace a people-friendly work ethic.
We realize that every Flipster - as we call ourselves - comes in to solve challenges; something that cannot be done in a place with an assembly line mentality. And so, over the years, we- ve worked to create a near-perfect workplace that ensures every Flipster is inspired and engaged constantly, be it a Monday or a Friday.
To carry forward the fast-paced growth, Flipkart is looking for an HR Business Partner.
The HRBP would be a critical member of our team and would together help build a best place to work.
- Employee connect - pulse on the ground and regular connects
- Organize and work independently on multiple tasks and complete assignments within specified deadlines.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports, including responsibility for maintaining personnel records.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of staff and management
- Compile and analyze information, and do RCA for solutions to issues.
- Advise on employment statutes, rules, regulations and policies affecting team members.
- Recommend, develop, interpret and clarify personnel procedures and policies.
- Assist in hiring and screening and interviewing candidates.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations
- Provide leadership in effective conflict resolution for all personnel
- Develop and implement human resources programs and policies
- Handling employee issues and assist in counseling employees and problem-solving
- Assist in hiring by providing job descriptions and by screening and interviewing candidates
- Develop, implement and participate in employee recognition programs
- Conduct E-sat surveys, exit interviews
Must Have Skills:
- Post-Graduation in HR preferably from Tier 1 institute
- At least 1.5 years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, workers compensation and conflict resolution.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience working with a diverse workforce.
- Prior experience working with off-roll employees a plus
- Communicate effectively to a diverse audience
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
- Work with close attention to detail
Desired Skills :
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with the workforce
- Remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment and take initiative.