Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:4198 Applications:742 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Flipkart - Director - HR Business Partner - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-14 yrs)
Summary : This role will work closely with the business leader to drive the people agenda for the business, to ensure high engagement levels and differentiated results.
Candidate from Tier 1 B schools with Full Time MBA Only.
Mandate Skill Set :
- Sense of urgency and bias for action, stakeholder management is needed.
- The role is for the CDO . Its a 300 people org and requires a very mature leader to lead this.
- Level long term thinking is must.
The scope of work shall include, but is not restricted to :
1) HR Business partnering with the business leader/s to understand the talent priorities and drive actions to address the same.
2) Work with the TA team to drive hiring and ensure manpower requirement is met as per AOP.
3) Own & drive the performance process for the team, in partnership with the business.
4) Oversee the new employee induction and on-boarding to the team.
5) Implement and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes.
6) Drive adherence to HR process, metrics and plan.
7) Act as a go to person for business managers and teams on organizational policy matters.
8) Driving employee engagement agenda for their teams they support.
9) Employee relations: Handling employee queries and grievances, if any.
The following competencies will enable success in the role :
a. Demonstrate Ownership & Accountability.
b. Ability to Plan & Prioritize.
c. HR Functional Knowledge, particularly around key HR processes.
d. Strong communication skills, especially with large groups.
e. Stakeholder management & a demonstrated ability to influence.
f. Ability to collaborate with and outside the function to drive results.
g. Business Acumen - An ability to understand the business metrics / key drivers to drive appropriate decisions / actions that lead to business results.
h. An ability to think outside the box / creative thinking.