Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:954 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Flipkart - Associate Director - Performance Development (9-14 yrs)
Flipkart - Associate Director- Performance Development (OTD COE)
- Build and execute end to end performance strategy with a strong focus on driving a culture of meritocracy, risk-taking, innovation and collaboration.
- Lead and own the performance cycle which includes working closely with stakeholders across levels and continuously enhancing the effectiveness of the processes.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the performance process and outcomes by collecting feedback and insights to identify areas of improvement and ensuring buy-in of the various stakeholders.
- Lead the SVP and VP ratings and promotions processes
- Be the champion of organizational values and ensure alignment across performance as well as other org-wide HR processes.
- Create, define dashboards, metrics, measurements of success and conduct regular reporting to key stakeholders.
- Benchmark best practices from the market and leverage wherever applicable
- Design, review, oversee and ensure compliance of various processes, policies & systems.
Desired skills and experience :
- Candidates with 9+ years of extensive HR experience with a relevant degree in human resources
- Collaborative approach, effective program management experience and an ability to influence senior leadership regarding critical talent decisions.
- Analytical problem solving.
- People centric approach.
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of talent development, performance assessment and business partnering.
- Must have a broad understanding of the external market.
- Relevant experience in E-Commerce/Retail/FMCG/Supply Chain industry preferred.