TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:2163 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:283
Flipkart - Associate Director - HR Business Partner (8-11 yrs)
The scope of work shall include, but is not restricted to:
- HR Business partnering with the business leader/s to understand the talent priorities and drive actions to address the same.
- Work with the TA team to drive hiring and ensure manpower requirement is met as per AOP.
- Own & drive the performance process for the team, in partnership with the business.
- Oversee the new employee induction and on-boarding to the team.
- Implement and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for certain critical HR processes.
- Drive adherence to HR process, metrics and plan.
- Act as a go to person for business managers and teams on organizational policy matters.
- Driving employee engagement agenda for their teams they support.
- Employee relations: Handling employee queries and grievances, if any.
The following competencies will enable success in the role:
a. Demonstrate Ownership & Accountability.
b. Ability to Plan & Prioritize.
c. HR Functional Knowledge, particularly around key HR processes.
d. Strong communication skills, especially with large groups.
e. Stakeholder management & a demonstrated ability to influence.
f. Ability to collaborate with and outside the function to drive results.
g. Business Acumen - An ability to understand the business metrics / key drivers to drive appropriate decisions / actions that lead to business results.
h. An ability to think outside the box / creative thinking.
i. Level long term thinking is must.
j. Sense of urgency and bias for action, stakeholder management is needed.