HR Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:1414 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Flipkart - Assistant Manager - Key Account Manager - Buy Side - B2B - Flipkart Wholesale (1-8 yrs)
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India's largest online marketplace and one of India's leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer's point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
About the Role:
A KAM at Flipkart Wholesale, will have the primary task of building and managing supplier & brand base for the allocated categories. Be present in the markets to understand them bottom's up and solve them at a fundamental level by bringing in big offline players on FK platform. Responsible for both hunting and farming aspects of business development. Build a strong on ground understanding of various supply clusters, scout for new vendors through various channels, get them onboard, and own the terms of business with the vendor - products, returns, ordering, operations etc. Build deep ties. Make vendors partners in driving disruptive changes for the category.
Potential Categories: General merchandise, Home, Household, Toys, Fashion Accessories
Potential Channels: Omni-channel play of Online & Offline
What you'll do:
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
- Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model,
- Understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Develop deep and long-standing relationship with the brands, suppliers & vendors - to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical
- Expertise to drive an inventory led & marketplace led model in parallel
- Have an in-depth knowledge of competition, and vendor-base, thus ability to influence the market
- Manage in store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication
- Make Flipkart Wholesale the "destination of choice" for the customers through the largest and the greatest assortment of products on offer
- Develop and manage a fulfilment strategy with the brands to ensure best selection along with the optimal cost and service.
What you'll need:
- MBA/Marketing graduate with 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in e-commerce sell/merchandising side a must
- Very strong bias to action
- Over indexed on analytical side of business
- Planning comprehensive roadmaps to achieve shared goals.
- Strong communication and influencing skills from Tier 1/2 B-School is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.