Flex - Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Strategy (8-15 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Strategy
- Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
- We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary!
- To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy. Located in Chennai
- You will be based in India and be part of a growing global Corporate Strategy (CS) team, providing industry and financial expertise and insights, working together with the Flex strategy leadership and internal stakeholders to deliver customized knowledge assets and expert advisory.
- You will develop intellectual property, knowledge assets and manage key programs related to internal CS initiatives.
- You will also support go-to-market efforts of the core business, contributing research and analysis as required to create impact.
- You will collaborate with senior stakeholders, and contribute to key projects related to business, enterprise, product & regional strategy.
- You will craft frameworks, approaches and used structured methodologies that can help define hypotheses, assess internal & external benchmarks and contribute to key decision making.
- You will help key stakeholders with deep expertise on competitor/industry benchmarking, evaluation and target assessment/due-diligence for mergers & acquisitions.
- You will contribute to projects related to strategic planning, portfolio valuations while addressing organizational value optimization.
What a Typical day looks like:
1. Lead & drive key initiatives/deliverables on strategic initiatives, and at times, broader support to CSO office
2. Support India CS leadership on proposals, operational and other marketing activities
3. Plan and deploy branding and marketing plan for CS core deliverables with defined implementation KPI's
4. Contribute to and enhances content development around topic/sector for key internal deliverables on the economy, market & competitors
5. Team-up and collaborate with the global teams/cross functional stakeholders to support the worldwide strategy related agenda
6. Analyze companies from a financial, enterprise value, accounting, operational, and industry perspective, competitive benchmarking, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) due diligence
7. Deep rooted knowledge of financial models and be able to create financial models based on business issues or transactions being analyzed and get the team to deliver high-quality valuation work products
8. Be a project manager for key projects, assign resources, storyboard, and build executive-level presentations
9. Work with leadership to ideate and incubate new capabilities and competencies, achieve operational efficiency, enhance team performance to achieve next level of growth
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
1. 8+ years of relevant experience required (consulting/strategy/ corporate development (3-5 years of valuation experience) specialization preferred) .
2. Consulting background with functional expertise in Finance having managed end-to end front end client projects on topics of strategy and transformation.
3. Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
4. Ability to build & maintain a strong network
5. Ability to provide analytical insights
6. Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
7. Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, cross functional, global organization.
8. Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative, team player.
9. Fluency in English, location preferably in Chennai (on-site).