HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:504 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Fixed Income Dealer/Debt Dealer - AMC (2-5 yrs)
Role Summary :
Fixed Income Dealer will be responsible for executing secondary market deals and assist in deal settlement process and work closely with fund manager in research activity.
1) Actively engage with brokers/Issuers to gather Market Intelligence & also updating the same to seniors about various market deals.
2) Maintenance Of Cash, Limit Maintenance, Deployment of Funds in CBLO.
3) Continuously provide the seniors with all kinds of market, credit and economy related activities /news and information.
4) Execute trades as per the investment strategy of the team.
5) Maintenance of Cash, keeping track of cash position, Limit Maintenance & Monitoring.
6) Trading at both the end of the yield Curves.
7) Liasioning with various departments to ensure that all the technical aspects and delivery expectations of the client inquiry are fully considered whilst creating estimates.
8) Coordinating with internal stake holders for primary & secondary deal settlements.
Qualification & Experience :
- CA (preferable, not essential)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.