Assistant Manager at FIS Global
Views:2142 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FIS Global - Manager - Presales (5-10 yrs)
About the team
It's an amazing opportunity to join a talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
- Create customized solutions which address client business constraints and leverage the strengths of our Organization.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends in the domain - Research competition and updates on global market trends
- Conjecture business challenges which are specific to the target client and leverage our technology and analytical experience.
- Propose delivery alternatives which address risk and investment appetite, stand out against industry competition and increase the chance of our Organization's success in the bid process.
- Sales Support - Understand total solutions, Opportunity Assessment, Analysis of RFP/RFI/RFQ Documents, Discoveries & Scoping Workshops, Interview and collect requirements directly from clients / prospects, present capabilities, lead or act as Subject Matter Expert, Create scope documents, Design global delivery models, Create Work Orders/Change Orders for existing customers, Establish business architecture
- Lead initiatives such as Sales presentations, client visits etc.
What you bring:
- 5+yrs of Solution/presales experience/ RFI/ RFP Management in BPO Industry preferably in Banking, telecom, prepaid vertical
- Exposure to digital transformation as a theme and how these solutions are mapped to traditional offerings to drive more value for our clients
- Should have experience of diagnostics/due diligence for the deals managed.
- Experience of having worked in the frontline industry would be an added advantage
- Adept at business writing which is flavored by industry knowledge
- Good understanding of all the solution components such as pricing, tools, and technology, location strategy etc..
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities