COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:848 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
First Mile Head - Logistics/Courier (6-10 yrs)
who will be responsible for managing manpower, infrastructure and also plans the First Mile operations in terms of receiving/ order building/ dispatching that helps run a seamless supply chain system at a National level. Ideal profile is someone with a minimum of 6-8 years of supply chain operations experience with rich experience in First-Mile delivery and in team management. Someone who sees the big picture of the system, identify the inefficiencies, frame the optimizations that can be done, Scale the operations across all the cities.
What will you do? | Responsibilities
- Own end to end First Mile Operations and ensure the end to end smooth running of logistics operations across all the seven cities
- Ensure availability of adequate and trained manpower at Facilities and all the cities as per manpower and business plan
- Responsible for the reduction in cost and increase in productivity
- Ensure SOP Adherence at all times.
- Ensure commercial and statutory compliance are met along with the support of teams across all the cities
- Maintain the cost of operations as per the budget
- Ensuring Pan India Performance reporting periodically
- Bench marking with Competition by updating regarding First-Mile Delivery solutions, coping up with latest trends, innovations and industry best practices
- Driver key operational and customer service metrics consistently
- Manage cost, quality, and efficiency to achieve operations SLAs
- Ensure the system and ops level guidelines strictly adhere to the respective facilities
- Influence any changes necessary to meet statutory requirements, ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business
What will you have/Requirements :
- MBA/PGDM from a Tier I Tier II college
- 6 to 12 Years of relevant experience. Preferable Companies/Industries -> Logistics & Supply Chain, Courier companies E-commerce, FMCG
- Operational Knowledge of Logistics/Couriers/Retail/FMCG/FMCD industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.