HRBP at First Abu Dhabi Bank
Views:1439 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
First Abu Dhabi Bank - Executive Director - Trade Solutions & Advisory - Global Transaction Banking (10-12 yrs)
JOB HOLDER & JOB DETAILS:
Job Title: GTB Solutions and Advisory, India
Reports to: Head of GTB Solutions & Advisory, India
Group: Corporate & Investment Banking Group
Function: GTB Solutions & Advisory
2. JOB PURPOSE:
The role is responsible for working with CIB & Corporate Coverage teams in structuring GTB solutions, managing and growing of GTB Business of the Bank pan India and reporting to Head of GTB Solutions and Advisory, India.
Job Context :
Specific Accountability :
- Candidate should have a strong drive for GTB Sales, understanding of the GTB Products and GTB clients in India.
- Delivery of specific revenue targets, returns on risk adjusted assets and equity consistent and commensurate with the Bank's acceptable risk parameters.
- Work closely with coverage teams and make the management aware of performance gaps with suggestions to rectify and improve performance and deepen client relationship
- Actively engage with client together with Head of GTB Solutions & Advisory, India and India Coverage team to build GTB business for the Bank in the Region.
- Responsible for structuring GTB deals and providing technical expertise to relationship managers and facilitate client discussions. Lead structuring of bespoke GTB Solutions and ensure a high quality customer experience through consultative approach.
- Structure, execute and implementing workable and innovative solutions that meet customer needs.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships and work with colleagues and partners across the network to build a strong GTB pipeline.
- Ensure GTB transactions and facilities are being executed on timely manner.
- Partner with coverage teams in order to develop quality credit proposals supporting structuring of existing and new GTB facilities
- Proactively managing transactional risk in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Identify and manage fraud, regulatory and compliance risks in the transactions when developing solutions for clients.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of products, systems, processes, and practices while taking into account client needs, market developments and trends.
- Actively participate in opportunities to update product skills, understand market trends and competitor behaviours.
- Work closely with Coverage teams across the region and network to develop new markets, clients, and products.
- Work with Coverage team on creating detailed Client Account Plan for growing GTB business and maximize market share.
- Closely monitoring utilization of GTB facilities and cross sell non-credit GTB products / services to deepen client wallet.
- Understand and comply with regulations and internal policies i.e. Credit / Compliance / Operational Risks.
- Handle transactions on end to end basis.
- Work closely with Compliance, Fin Con, GTB Operations for client on-boarding and smooth execution of transactions.
- Work closely with GTB Product Manager, Abu Dhabi to finalize GTB related documentation / structures / rollout new GTB products / solutions.
- Provide regular pipeline update to grow GTB business in the region.
FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Strong Client network with a focus to grow trade business for the bank in India.
- Strong technical knowledge in Trade Finance products including Trade Services and Supply Chain finance and understanding of Cash Management.
- Self-starter who is able to handle all inquiries relating to GTB independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as a team player with strong influential skill that can motivate other team members to achieve the business objective. Ability to work in a Matrix environment.
- Strong origination capability coupled with excellent customer service & negotiation skills.
- Self-confident and performance driven. Ability to work under pressure and with a strong delivery focus.
- Ability to articulate, formulate and deliver high quality client presentation.
- Understanding of operations processes and procedures, and related risk in GTB transactions.
- Familiar with the regulatory environment concerning financial industry in India .
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Qualification - Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or equivalent discipline
- Minimum Experience - Min 10-12 years of either Transaction Banking Sales experience with specialized knowledge in Trade & Cash or Coverage Banking Experience with managing an active portfolio of GTB Clients. Candidate should have an experience of Origination and Developing Client Relationship.