HRBP at First Abu Dhabi Bank
Views:4472 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
First Abu Dhabi Bank - Executive Director - Trade Solutions & Advisory - Global Transaction Banking (10-12 yrs)
JOB HOLDER & JOB DETAILS:
Job Title: GTB Solutions and Advisory, India
Reports to: Head of GTB Solutions & Advisory, India
Group: Corporate & Investment Banking Group
Function: GTB Solutions & Advisory
2. JOB PURPOSE:
The role is responsible for working with CIB & Corporate Coverage teams in structuring GTB solutions, managing and growing of GTB Business of the Bank pan India and reporting to Head of GTB Solutions and Advisory, India.
Job Context :
Specific Accountability :
- Candidate should have a strong drive for GTB Sales, understanding of the GTB Products and GTB clients in India.
- Delivery of specific revenue targets, returns on risk adjusted assets and equity consistent and commensurate with the Bank's acceptable risk parameters.
- Work closely with coverage teams and make the management aware of performance gaps with suggestions to rectify and improve performance and deepen client relationship
- Actively engage with client together with Head of GTB Solutions & Advisory, India and India Coverage team to build GTB business for the Bank in the Region.
- Responsible for structuring GTB deals and providing technical expertise to relationship managers and facilitate client discussions. Lead structuring of bespoke GTB Solutions and ensure a high quality customer experience through consultative approach.
- Structure, execute and implementing workable and innovative solutions that meet customer needs.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships and work with colleagues and partners across the network to build a strong GTB pipeline.
- Ensure GTB transactions and facilities are being executed on timely manner.
- Partner with coverage teams in order to develop quality credit proposals supporting structuring of existing and new GTB facilities
- Proactively managing transactional risk in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Identify and manage fraud, regulatory and compliance risks in the transactions when developing solutions for clients.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of products, systems, processes, and practices while taking into account client needs, market developments and trends.
- Actively participate in opportunities to update product skills, understand market trends and competitor behaviours.
- Work closely with Coverage teams across the region and network to develop new markets, clients, and products.
- Work with Coverage team on creating detailed Client Account Plan for growing GTB business and maximize market share.
- Closely monitoring utilization of GTB facilities and cross sell non-credit GTB products / services to deepen client wallet.
- Understand and comply with regulations and internal policies i.e. Credit / Compliance / Operational Risks.
- Handle transactions on end to end basis.
- Work closely with Compliance, Fin Con, GTB Operations for client on-boarding and smooth execution of transactions.
- Work closely with GTB Product Manager, Abu Dhabi to finalize GTB related documentation / structures / rollout new GTB products / solutions.
- Provide regular pipeline update to grow GTB business in the region.
FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Strong Client network with a focus to grow trade business for the bank in India.
- Strong technical knowledge in Trade Finance products including Trade Services and Supply Chain finance and understanding of Cash Management.
- Self-starter who is able to handle all inquiries relating to GTB independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as a team player with strong influential skill that can motivate other team members to achieve the business objective. Ability to work in a Matrix environment.
- Strong origination capability coupled with excellent customer service & negotiation skills.
- Self-confident and performance driven. Ability to work under pressure and with a strong delivery focus.
- Ability to articulate, formulate and deliver high quality client presentation.
- Understanding of operations processes and procedures, and related risk in GTB transactions.
- Familiar with the regulatory environment concerning financial industry in India .
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Qualification - Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or equivalent discipline
- Minimum Experience - Min 10-12 years of either Transaction Banking Sales experience with specialized knowledge in Trade & Cash or Coverage Banking Experience with managing an active portfolio of GTB Clients. Candidate should have an experience of Origination and Developing Client Relationship.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.