Associate - Talent Acquisition at Finxera India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2368 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Finxera - Director/Manager - Human Resources (12-23 yrs)
Finxera is a rapidly growing Silicon Valley based Financial Technology Company focused on creating secure and compliant payment solutions for leading debt settlement companies in the US. We build state of the art product solutions for the Fintech space at our Development Center located in Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Chandigarh.
We are an employee-first organization. We recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we continually strive to ensure their professional and personal success supported by employee friendly policies and a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. We ensure a challenging environment that would bring out the best from our employees and fuel their learning and growth in the latest technologies and domains.
At Finxera, the HR Department provides services for our diverse workforce to ensure employees are recruited equitably, managed fairly, are well-trained, supported, and assigned job duties to accomplish the Company's business goals. The HR department works with employees, management and vendors and is committed to providing a strong framework for ensuring a smooth, seamless employee lifecycle at Finxera.
We are looking for an energetic, mature candidate with a positive temperament and solid HR experience in senior roles and good knowledge of Human Resources Management. The person should have the ability to build rapport and collaborate with all the stakeholders. As a Director HR, you will be the brand ambassador of the company at public events, be the face of the employees with execs and vice versa, and be responsible for leading the organisation's HR department including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department.
The ideal candidate shall have an MBA with HR specialization, with proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with using software tools and technologies in HRIS to solve problems.
The following responsibilities are inclusive but not limited to the areas defined that we expect the ideal candidate to own and discharge.
Statutory Requirements, General Policy and Process
- Laying foundations for further growth and institutionalization of the HR processes and management. Formulate HR Plans, Policies procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Establish the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, SLAs for various HR operations including employee data retrievals and oversee the reward/ compliance system within the company.
- Manage issues related to labour policies, monitor adherence to all compliance requirements and legal guidelines.
- Meet and liaise with the authorities, for PF/ ESI/ Labour administration, Registration and renewal of licences, upkeep of the statutory records, contractors administration.
Employee Outreach, Growth and Training
- Maintain healthy employee relations and thereby creating an amicable transparent environment. Handling grievances and addressing the same within set SLAs, employee outreach and counselling, ensuring the code of conduct to maintain discipline and harmonious working environment.
- Taking oversight of the company's culture. Involve in planning effective training design/ module development based on the need analysis. Develop Training Impact Assessment/ Effectiveness process.
- Interface with hiring managers to ascertain and standardize Competency Requirement Matrix for different levels. Implementing competency mapping exercise and skill matrix for employees. Identify individuals potential and design their developmental plans.
- Owning the planning and execution of company events and activities designed around employees.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs. Designing performance-based evaluation tools and strategies for talent retention and motivation in consultation with VPs.
- Design issue KRAs, probation reviews, mid-term reviews, coordinate the Annual Appraisal process, Increment Letters.
- Responsible for recruitment strategies and processes for attracting talented professionals with diverse knowledge and skill sets across industry sectors via multiple platforms such as online portals, campus hiring as well as social outreach/ alumni networks. Must establish relationships and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a talented, competent workforce.
- Design and plan induction for new employees joining at various positions Compensation and Benefits Management.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Should have scored 70% & above in 10th and 12th grade.
- A Minimum of an MBA with HR specialization.
- Proficiency with MS office especially excels and PowerPoint.
- Experience of over 12+ years in HR operations, including handling payroll, policy, performance appraisals etc.
- Strong organizational and management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives.
- Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Must be able come up with recommendations for situations appropriately.
- Expertise in Recruitment, proven experience in core HR Domain specifically in Performance Management Competency Mapping, Compensation Benchmarking, Developing Policies Procedures.
- Applicants must have good experience of working on Compliance, Statutory, Payroll, offer letter rollouts, Induction, Orientation, HRIS, Compensation Benefits administration, HR helpdesk, Employee Services etc.
- Excellent communication and team working skills with a widely diverse set of individuals.
- Ability to work constructively with employees, stakeholders and management towards a common goal, manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and stay positive under pressure.
- Positive, mature individual with a good temperament. Efficient organizer, motivator, team player and decisive leader with the ability to motivate teams to excel and win.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.