Talent Aquisition at TSS
Views:300 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
FinTech Operations Role - Startup (2-7 yrs)
Series C funded company is hiring for senior role for Fintech side
This position reports to the Head Finance, providing organizational and strategic support.
Here's a bit more.
- The role will require deep continuous assessment of the as- is scenario from business Perspective, identify the challenges involved and then designing delivery of customized
- Initiatives to drive company objectives. This role is very cross functional, with no directs and usually working only for the Head Finance. The key roles and responsibilities will fall
Under following brackets:
- Direct assistance/support to the Head Finance:
- Orchestrate effective meetings with agility and impact, with a focus on follow through.
- Prepare for and follow up on meetings: Assist Head Finance for upcoming meetings by ensuring they have all the information necessary to be productive and engaged.
- Manage internal and external communications
- Represent the Head Finance when he is not available and provide a bridge for communication between the direct and indirect teams.
- Drive continuous improvement of operational processes with a focus on simplification.
- Assist setting up Fintech vertical from the scratch by acting as a project manager and ensuring alignment with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Determine key performance indicators for the company and update dashboards as needed.
- Oversee large cross- functional, organization- wide projects or initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions.
- Research, perform benchmarking, analyze data, and make recommendations.
- Design new systems and processes to streamline operations to the company goals.
Qualification - BTech / MBA from premier institutes
Work Experience - 2-4 years of experience in a Fast-Growing Startups preferably in Fintech
Skill set required:
- Have Fintech experience to help company in setting it up from the scratch, under the direct guidance and mentorship of the Head Finance
- A generalist mindset with experience ability to manage projects in different functions.
- A hustler who can navigate through ambiguity to get things done.
- Exceptional Problem solving and Program Management skills.
- Strong business acumen and savviness to navigate through the organization structure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open-minded & Coachable
- Strong EQ