FINO - Relationship & Account Management (3-6 yrs)
Manager - Relationship & Account Management
- Pitching to new customers, making presentations etc.
- Regular meeting with existing customers and getting new orders
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders and communication with the customers
- Responsible for revenue generation as per the annual budgets under the defined geography and clients etc.
- Relationship management
- Should be willing to travel
- Good communication & presentation skills
- MBA from reputed institute with around 3-5 years of experience preferably in sales & marketing.
- Demonstrates concern to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Produces action plans in which objectives are defined, steps for achieving them are clearly specified & checkpoints are built to ensure that desired results are delivered.
- As a team leader, gets groups to work together cooperatively, motivates, inspires and influences people to attain organizational and project goals.
- Approaches a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Incorporates the rules in each and every activity and ensures that all activities are being carried out as per prescribed timelines
Banking Sales background
- Qualifications - MBA / PGDBA – Full Time (Sales / Marketing)
Please send in your application in the below mentioned format
Years of experience:
To apply, please click on the button below.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.