Senior Executive at Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited
Views:523 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Finecure Pharmaceuticals - Plant Head (15-25 yrs)
Plant Head - Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Monitor various operations like production, packing, warehousing, engineering, projects, environment, health and safety functions.
- Monitor the production equipment to make sure that it stays in good working order, and repair or replace the equipment when needed.
- Ensure adequate skilled and trained operators and staff to operate plant for all the functions.
- Ensure compliance of all regulatory and statutory requirements
- Keep an eye on worker safety and plant safety.
- To perform monthly review meeting and monitor the progress.
- To facilitate for new product launches in timely manner.
- To ensure all time compliance with respect to GMP standard and regulatory requirements.
- To develop the operational skills among the operation staff and help to improve leadership skills.
- To ensure timely completion of calibration, preventive maintenance of the machines.
- To ensure proper communication with RnD for execution of submission batches for regulatory filings.
- To plan and execute commercial production, developmental work and validation activities as per the requirement of the organization.
- To perform gap analysis and identify improvement area in manufacturing processes and implement so as to have continuous improvement.
- To participate in external / internal quality and regulatory inspections.
- To ensure that people development trainings are conducted for employees.
- To act on the instructions / directions as per the management decision.