HR Recruiter at Capaegis
Views:2624 Applications:595 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Fincity - Investment Banking Specialist (1-4 yrs)
We are a Real Estate focused Investment bank that specializes in providing structured financing solutions for our clients and has office locations in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, and Delhi. We have successfully closed over 100 transactions valued at more than Rs. 5,000 crores.
- Oversee all phases of transaction advisory including financial analysis, modeling & valuation.
- Help in transaction origination, preparing information memorandums, financial models, credit analysis, dealing with Private Equity / NBFC/Banking partners.
- Work closely with partners and staff and play a key role in client management, practice development, and business development for an assigned group of clients.
- Prepare presentation material for use in client meetings for presenting it to potential investors/buyers/partners/funding institutions.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of - live- transactions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp business, strategic & financial fundamentals of companies & industries.
- Financial skills including the ability to understand & interpret financial statements, to build financial models, and perform valuation analysis.
- Ability to create high-quality client presentations.
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle senior management.
- Ability to multi-task across responsibilities.