HR Recruiter at Capaegis
Views:3564 Applications:670 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:564
Fincity - Credit Manager (1-6 yrs)
Our Hiring Philosophy:
- Can do Attitude, Learning/Growth Mindset, Commitment to Excellence and Dedication is of utmost importance to us.-
Fincity.com is a Digital Lending marketplace with a presence across India. Our digital lending products, in partnership with 50+ banks, are - Home Loan (HL) and Loan Against Property (LAP) and are introducing Business Loans (BL) and Personal Loans (PL) soon. We have over 100,000 satisfied customers and expanding rapidly.
Fincity.AI is an Enterprise SaaS-based - Digital Lending- platform which enables -
(5) Engagement (Reward & Recognition)
(6) Cross-sell / Ups-sell to a customer. Given entire customer data is - Live- on the platform, we are able to perform analytics / ML/AI led algorithms that learn from prior history and take corrective actions. Our clients including leading banks in India.
- Use performance history along with liquidity, debt/asset management, and profitability ratios to assess creditworthiness in evaluation
- Customer Interaction to understand needs finds solutions within the product range available.
- Understanding of property-related knowledge (like legal title and market value of the property).
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks
- Monitor payments
- Maintain records of loan application coordinating with sales, operations, legal, technical, and customer services
- Lead a team of 2 - 3 credit officers and track their assignments.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to quickly grasp different loan policies, understand issues with files, and address them proactively.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Chartered Accountant with 3 years of working experience.