Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:3643 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Financial Specialist - GL & AP - Manufacturing (3-7 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Financial Specialist - GL & AP
Company: An MNC in the Manufacturing/ Chemicals sector that has diversified lines of Business.
Experience: 3 Years +
Education: MCom/ CA
Compensation: Industry best
- Be responsible for general ledger accounting, closing and reporting for IFRS, local statutory and tax books.
- Assist Finance Manager on monthly closing with 100% account reconciliation. Ensure timely closing and deliver accurate financial report in compliance with statutory requirements and IFRS. Connect to cross function team and sub-ledger owners for internal communication and issue resolutions.
- Assist in 3-way matching and payment compliance review to validate accuracy of payment requests and ensure compliance with internal payment procedure, budget control and external regulations.
- T&L compliance review to validate accuracy and ensure the compliance with global and regional T&L policies.
- Provide continuous support to set up control mechanism on various internal control processes. Assist Finance Manager in driving financial process digitization and simplifications.
- Assist in annual audit process, cooperate with internal as well as external auditors on data preparation and answer to the queries. Lead the IFRS to statutory reconciliation process to ensure full reconciliation of statutory accounts.
- Other ad-hoc request
- Proficient with large ERP system, SAP is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft office (especially Excel) to ensure work efficiency.
- Good knowledge of accounting
- Good sense of controllership and high level of accuracy
- Understanding of local foreign exchange control policy
- Understanding of local tax system.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum instruction.
Send in your CVs with you current CTC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.