Specialist Talent Acquisition at FSS
Views:150 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Financial Software & Systems - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
THE PRODUCT MANAGER IS EXPECTED TO
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver FSDs on prioritized UJs for specific personas.
- Own the entire content and collaterals on the product
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and market for the specific product line
- Act as a Thought leader within the company
- Define and work on Product Pricing and Profitability
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a Product Manager with experience in product development of mobile applications and online SaaS applications for B2B/B2B2C contexts
- CSPO, Knowledge of Agile, DevSecOps & Cloud Native technologies.
- Should be able to define and design transaction flows, UI and UX for products
- 3-5 years of experience with a Product firm in the BFSI/Payment market - Specific area to be called out e.g. PG. POS. Merchant Recon etc -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Engg. degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in having built, deployed or taken product to production
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Should be able to run product scrum teams to deliver the features identified in the product roadmap
- Open to travel 15% of the time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.