Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Financial Software & Systems
Views:424 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Software & Systems - Associate Vice President - Legal (12-18 yrs)
Designation: Associate Vice President - Legal.
Job Location: FSS corporate office at SIPCOT IT Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road (OMR), Siruseri, Chennai.
- Essential: Graduate/Post-graduate in Law.
- Desirable: ACS/FCS (Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
- 12 to 18 years of experience in reputed corporates (preferably in the software product/fintech/service companies/ banks).
- Drafting & review of domestic & international agreements, especially strategic & routine business contracts with customers, business partners, vendors, landlords etc. - such as NDAs, software license, development, implementation, maintenance & procurement agreements, teaming & SI agreements, software escrow contracts, RFPs/RFQs/tender documents, OTS contracts, employment agreements, overseas deputation agreements, MOUs, NDAs etc.
- Discussion & Negotiation with internal business and support teams, external legal counsels, corporate legal & business teams of the customers, vendors etc., on all business contracts mentioned above.
- Identification of legal, regulatory and other critical risks in the business & other contracts and advising mitigation efforts to the management, exposure to review of liability insurance policies.
- Practical knowledge of conducting legal due diligence for M&A, private equity investments etc.
- Experience in IPR work (Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents & Domain Names).
- Compliance with data protection laws (GDPR, UAE data protection laws and similar other laws), employment laws, labour code, Information Technology Act, handling show cause notices and related disputes with labour authorities relating to contract employees.
- Handling litigation, arbitration, out-of-court settlements, conciliation with different parties customers, vendors, business partners, in India and abroad (especially SIAC).
- Identification of & liaison with competent external legal counsels/law firms in India & abroad, making case briefs, settling pleadings/defenses, instituting & defending suits, filing EPs etc.
- Handling criminal complaints with police & different law enforcement authorities (especially cybercrimes) and criminal cases in the criminal courts & higher courts across the country.
- Analysis of laws and providing legal opinions on different matters.
- Drafting and implementation of corporate policies, guidance notes, manuals etc., for regulatory & contractual compliance.
- Updation of laws applicable to the company and providing an update to the management.
- Excellent drafting & communication skills.
- Excellent management skills: proactive approach, multiple tasks execution, crisis management skills, a motivated team player & excellent attitude to team working, attention to detail, analytical reasoning & business-oriented approach to solve legal issues.