Talent Acquisition at KellyOCG
Views:534 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Financial Reporting Specialist - BPO/IT (6-13 yrs)
The Senior Reporting Specialist supports the delivery of high quality, timely reporting for group, management and statutory purposes. The role is responsible for ensuring compliance with external financial reporting requirements including IFRS and local statutory laws & regulations.
- Ensure that transactions are documented, in compliance with group standards (including the Minimum Acceptable Practices) and, where relevant, Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Responsible for high quality, timely reporting for group and statutory purposes and providing ad-hoc analysis and decision support to the business
- Participation in the annual Budgeting and quarterly Forecasting cycles utilising Hyperion (SNHFM) and SAP or MS AX
- Accountable for balance sheet integrity and reconciliations, to safeguard assets and to ensure the optimal use of resources across the business; and to ensure that any ageing of balances is fully investigated and resolved.
- Support and implement continuous improvement initiatives e.g. process standardization and business efficiencies, with the aim to lower cost, improve service and reduce compliance risk
- Supervise the Reporting Accountants and completion of annual objective / appraisal performance process.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the transactional accounting teams.
Qualification and Experience:
MBA/ CA inter/ ICWA
EXP : 6+ years