AM - Talent Acquisition at Gudah
Views:458 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Financial Reporting Role - Bank & Insurance Firm (4-15 yrs)
The candidate will be involved in assisting clients such as banks, non banking finance companies and insurance companies with implementing IFRS 9 and IFRS 17. The responsibilities would include:
- Perform gap analysis to determine accounting and disclosure differences
- Prepare templates for quantification of gap adjustments
- Prepare accounting policies manual in compliance with requirements of IFRS 9 and IFRS 17
- Prepare opening balance sheet and financial statements compliant with IFRS 9 and IFRS 17
- Prepare Business Requirement Document, test cases and conduct user acceptance testing for automating calculations relating to effective interest rate, expected credit losses and contractual service margin
- Conduct technical trainings for finance, risk and actuarial teams
- Support business development initiatives in the area of IFRS 9 and IFRS 17 solutions
- Contribute to team building and knowledge sharing initiatives
The candidate should have experience in implementation of IFRS / Ind AS at banks, asset management companies, life/general insurance companies and non banking finance companies.
The candidate should be a CA or ACCA or CPA.