Senior HR Executive at Osource India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:647 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Financial Regulatory & Risk Analyst - Bank - CA (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic resource who will be working in a renowned bank in Goregaon ( Mumbai).
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant
Experience : 8-15 years in finance , Banking or Big 4 companies.
Job location : Goregaon ( Mumbai)
Compensation : 15 - 25 LPA ( no bar for the right candidate)
Work tenure: 2 years fixed contract ( can be extended based on the performance)
The chosen candidate will essentially provide consistent, quality & timely data and related calculations by performing controls, analysis, reconciliations and related resolution
- Assist in design & implementation of the process
- Assist in analysis to resolve systemic data and data process issues, receive and analyse stakeholder queries
- Assist in identifying and remediating gaps
- Assist in communication and monitoring of breaks
- Receive and analyse stakeholder queries and systemic issues
- Qualified CA
- Must be experienced in data analysis, E2E process, reconciliations, Risk and finance
- 7-12 years relevant Investment Banking experience in Finance / Risk
- Control functions with Regulatory exposure
- Strong Finance / Risk /Product Control experience
- Strong control / reconciliation experience
- Client handling experience
- Confident, fluent in communication
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.