Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:15321 Applications:952 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Financial Planning & Analysis Role - BSFI - CA/IBS/IIM (7-15 yrs)
- Responsible for partnering with business categories for driving GMV and optimization cost
- Managing the product, category, supplier and re-seller level P&L
- Managing working capital arrangements
- Partnering with business teams in supplier rate negotiation and commercial terms
- Driving statutory and KYC adherence for a supplier onboarding
- Managing re-seller level performance metrics and driving finance inputs in improving the same
- Responsible for budgeting, planning, MIS reporting performance targets and preparation of investor deck
- Partnering is driving schemes from the finance side
- Measuring and reporting Finance and operations metrics.
- Driving commercial contracts reviewing suppler and re-seller reconciliations and balances
- Should have past experience in business finance and FPNA and should be a self-starter
- Past experience in Business Finance must.
Looking for candidates who have done CA and after that MBA in Finance from Colleges Like IIM/ IBS.