Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1752 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Financial Modeling/Valuations Role - Financial Advisory Firm (4-15 yrs)
Candidates need to be dedicated and motivated individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence and have strong leadership, analytical, communication and teamwork skills.
The role would involve:
- Supporting our clients on financial modelling assignments in various Industry domain.
- To develop results-driven strategies, including critical industry or market analyses, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments.
- Valuation analysis through income method and multiples driven technique (Relative Valuation analysis)
- Fixed Income Research
- Supporting our clients with detailed financial models including market sizing, investment, DCF, M&A and LBO models
- Benchmarking companies on various financial and operating parameters to understand industry growth and profitability.
- Should be able to build financial models from scratch having knowledge on both equity and business models.
- Should be comfortable working on multiple sectors (sector agnostic) having knowledge on the various modeling approaches valuation techniques (DCF, Relative, SOTP) etc .
- Should be managing a team of at least 2-3 people and should be able to manage/deliver projects independently.