Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:10280 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Financial Due Diligence/Statutory Audit Role - CA - Big4 (3-5 yrs)
Spectral Consultants is hiring for one of the BIG 4 for Financial due diligence (FDD) role.
Job Role- This position deals with the analyzing of financial statements for mergers and acquisition teams. The teams will work to understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of future performance and assist with purchase agreements and post closing transaction matters.
Job Location - Gurgaon
Key Responsibility Areas -
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements which are small to medium in nature
- Analyzing financial and operational results of targets through the preparation of various analysis by reviewing accounting records
- Preparing/evaluating pro forma financial information
- Assisting in identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring or deal termination
- Assisting in identifying pre/post-acquisition issues
- Helping in preparing reports and schedules
- Chartered Accountancy degree 3-5 years of experience
- At least 2 years of relevant external audit experience working with a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in financial planning and analysis, and statutory accountings
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.