Financial Due Diligence Role (1-12 yrs)
- Develop and deliver quality planning approaches that meet and/or exceed onshore team/client expectations.
- Participate in management meetings with the Target Company and discussions with the Client
- Assist in preparing Quality of Earnings adjustments, Net Working Capital analyses, identifying Debt-like Items, key Points of Interest for consideration in the Report, etc.
- Review and tie out final client reports to ensure data accuracy of reported numbers.
- Remotely work and coordinate with RSM consulting professionals, supervisors, and senior management in the U.S. on a daily basis, including some early morning and late evening conference calls.
- This position will be based in Gurgaon and will generally involve minimal travel. Based on experience and qualifications, opportunities to travel for domestic (India) deals and for conferences or secondments to the U.S. may arise.
- Option to work in-office, remotely or hybrid model
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy, project management, organization, prioritization and follow-up skills
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of the technology tools (e.g., advanced Excel, data analytics tools like Alteryx, etc.) required within assigned responsibilities
- Prioritize data gathered from financial reports into Excel workbook analyses that provides valuable guidance to the U.S. based engagement team on specific reviews of company financials in the fast-paced world of mergers and acquisitions
- Prepare and update document request lists and management meeting agendas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.