HR Recruiter at Live connections
Views:345 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Financial Due Diligence/Deal Advisory Role - Financial Statements (8-12 yrs)
- Relevant diligence experience working with a corporate and private equity firms for mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in the field
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive to take new initiatives and ability to adapt to new situations and ideas
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be an added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness to travel, when necessary- Understands the due diligence process and has client facing experience in financial analysis, report writing preferable in Manufacturing, Services, Technology and Financial Services sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.