Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:4396 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Financial Controlller/AVP Finance - CA - Media (7-12 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidential is something that we swear by. Do share your CV with us. We will share the CV with the client only post discuss the position personally with you.
Position Title : Finance Controller
Department : Finance
Designation : AVP
Industry : Broadcast Media
Reports to : CFO
Experience : 8-9 years relevant experience. Working with a media company is a must. Those with a Television channel experience will be preferred.
Education : CA is a must
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review and control over accounting, treasury and taxation functions.
- Designing and implementation of internal control mechanism.
- Evaluating & Implementing Policies / Procedures / Schemes towards achieving best practices across the department.
- Control over accounting system and its effectiveness in meeting regulatory and business needs.
- Risk assessment and risk mitigation especially with regard to receipts and payment.
- Control over EPCG utilization
- Liasioning with banks for financial assistance.
- Accounting process design and implementation.
- Ensuring policy adherence – both internal and external (regulatory).
- Implementing financial discipline.
- Finalisation of accounts.
- Ensuring statutory compliances.
- Preparation of corporate profile and write ups for listing purpose.
- Ensuring adherence to accounting standards.
- Synthesizing all forms of research into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables.
- Prioritizes work to meet goals or deadlines.
- Implementation and overseeing efficient data entry procedures.
- People Management – motivate team and co-ordinate team effort in meeting key performance indicators.
- Ensure comprehensive back up plan.
- Evaluating training needs and planning personal developments of team members
- Co-ordinate with other departments/ regions / stations for meeting above objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.