Director at Global Headhunters
Views:3642 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Financial Controller - Supply Chain Management Firm - CA (8-14 yrs)
Company Description: A well known technology driven startup firm in the Supply Chain Management space.
Role Summary: Looking for an experienced hands-on Controller to lead the accounting and finance function with a demonstrated history of enabling success at high growth startup. This role will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of accounting from the month-end close to AP and AR, expenses, tax compliance, and cashflow management globally. The Controller is expected to be cross-functionally collaborative and enjoy/be comfortable with diving into the details but also partnering with the business to solve problems. If you enjoy being in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you can be part of a growing technology company, then this might be the right role for you!
- Own the month financial close process, partner with our international accounting consultants to integrate, reconcile and complete consolidated financial statements
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of accounting team to produce timely and accurate financial information for management and external reporting purposes
- Oversee AP, AR including collections; manage cash flow forecast
- Oversee regulatory reporting, including tax compliance (in coordination with external tax firm), manage tax compliance program
- Manage activities of external providers such as insurance, banking, CPA firm, including leading external auditors
- Develop and execute roadmap for implementing/improving processes and controls to scale the accounting function and safeguard assets; apply appropriate revenue recognition principals
- Administer payroll across entities
- Maintenance of cap table and associated option grant and stock based compensation accounting
- Assist in managing the budget and forecasting process
- A CA with 8+ years of accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role in a startup business, required
- Experience driving accounting processes, reporting, and systems in support of startup environment
- Experience preparing consolidated financial statements across multiple entities
- Demonstrated success collaborating with stakeholders in Finance, Legal, Services and Sales and an ability to continuously improve processes and develop efficiencies
- Experience in developing and improving financial systems which produce useful operating metrics.
- Advanced quantitative skills with a passion for using data to drive better decision-making
- Strong track record of building and managing successful teams
- Hands-on approach with attention to detail
- A stint with BIG FOUR either during articleship of PQE is a strong plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.