Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:477 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Financial Controller - NBFC - CA (6-9 yrs)
This is regarding A job opening for Financial Controller with A leading NBFC in Ahmedabad.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead and direct the financial responsibilities of Group of companies.
Financial Controller has responsibility for managing financial sustainability, driving financial performance & maximizing return on investment. The role will provide strategic financial advice to the Board of Directors and will play a pivotal role in formulating future financial strategies.
Strategic Financial Management
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning, forecasting and cost management in alignment with its Holdings 's operating companies strategic plan.
- Contribute to its business strategy and ensure financial objectives are aligned across the respective companies.
- Financial strategies into an effective business plan for operating companies and ensure maximum alignment between organizational objectives and operating companies activities.
Financial Leadership and Management
- Responsible for all finance and accounting work in the company, including FP&A, MIS reporting, Statutory Audit, Taxation, Internal Audit and Banking relationships.
- Developing business acumen that enhances financial accountability at all levels.
- Providing financial reporting services that support It's operating companies in managing their financial outcomes.
- Providing technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
- Provide advice from a financial perspective on any contracts into which It's operating companies may enter.
- Streamlined compliance with all statutory and tax requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective and consistent financial management systems, policies, standards and reporting requirements.
- Ensure that companies maintain financial record systems in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Provide specific strategic financial advice and analysis to IT's operating companies in relation to proposed programs, projects and initiatives, particularly in relation to financial risks and implications and commercial considerations.
Risk/Compliance and Asset Management
- Managing risk framework, including all aspects of legal compliance, and strategic and operational risk identification and monitoring.
- Managing operating company's properties and assets.
- Ensuring operating companies' financial risk and exposure is prudently managed, including management of tax liabilities.
Desired Characteristics -
- Seasoned CA with Minimum experience of 8 to 10 years.
- Have worked with NBFC/Reputed Banks.
- Analytical bent of mind who through sheer analytics can add value to the business performance.
- Leadership and Building Team.
If you are interested than Kindly call on 8511189100.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.