Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:352 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Financial Controller - Manufacturing Firm - CA (3-5 yrs)
Financial Controller (Manufacturing)
- Develop and supervise the implementation of internal financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Oversee the management of accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers.
- Provide key contributions to the company financial strategy and decision-making processes.
- Analyse, prepare and present monthly and quarterly financial, budgeting and forecasting reports, and present your findings to the board.
- Lead the end-to-end audit process of current systems, while acting as a point of contact for external auditors.
- Take overall responsibility for the management of financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met.
- Review the financial reports and seek ways to reduce company costs.
- Find expansion opportunities and maximise profits though the analysis of market trends.
- Propose solutions to identified risks, and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
- Lead the team members responsible for accounting, payroll & Accounting processes.
- Supervise the research into factors influencing business performance and report on these.
- Control the preparation and interpretation of statutory accounts and present your findings.
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
Qualification And Experience :
1. CA with 3-5 Years of Experience within Manufacturing Industry & should have Exceptional technical accounting knowledge.
2. A high-level of presenting skills and interpretation of financial information.
3. The ability to advise co-workers and stakeholders of any financial changes affecting the business.
4. Assertive analysis of market trends and competitors.
5. Experience in conducting reviews and evaluation of cost-reduction opportunities.
6. Highly competent in managing financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
7. The ability to develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, such as Auditors, Solicitors, Bankers, and Statutory Organisations such as the Inland Revenue.
8. The ability to produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
9. Extensive working knowledge of financial regulations and legislation.
10. Be able to predict future trends, monitor cash flow and maintain budgets.
11. The ability to use main accounting and office software packages competently, including Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.