Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:1334 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Financial Controller - eCommerce/Product Firm - CA (6-15 yrs)
As our Financial Controller, you will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller's responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Build productive working relationships with internal business stakeholders in order to understand their business operations and the financial information needs of end users.
- Set control frameworks and deliverable governance framework aligned to overall organization strategy ensuring adherence to finance strategy, operating model and process architecture principles
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Driving cost management plans with the business leaders aligning short term and long term objectives
- Ensure data quality by enforcing controls over key internal reporting processes
- Collaborate, design, implement and review finance systems, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvement and contemporary relevant practices.
- Coordinating with Internal, Statutory & Tax Auditors in conducting the audit
- Ensure finance ledgers are maintained on a timely basis, are accurate and complete, and structured for the dual purpose of providing relevant information to internal users and meeting statutory obligations.
- Ensure reporting functions and responses to ad hoc requests for financial related information are appropriately delivered.
- Work closely with financial institutions in terms of payments
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns, accuracy and timely filing of GST returns, TDS, etc.
- Capability to lead and develop a growing team
- CA with 6-9 years work experience, at least 3 years in a role where a person managed a financial controller function.
- Prior experience of ERP implementation.
- Experience in reviewing business performance, and working across departments to deliver results
- Excellent analytical skills as well as strong business acumen.
- Excellent stakeholder management - whether its leadership team inside, business or banks and auditors
- Strong drive to deliver results, with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Comfortable working with Tableau.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.