HR at Green Angel Consultants
Views:3889 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Financial Controller - CA (9-15 yrs)
1. Management of the BCoE Operational Finance team to deliver agreed tasks (GL, R2R, O2C, P2P & Payroll) for Amplifi Global & Amnet Global Brands.
2. Responsible for timely closing of local accounting books & BPC group submission adhering to group requirements and timelines.
3. Oversee delivery of the monthly management accounts for FDs review.
4. Responsible to deliver a high-quality control environment through active enforcement of policies and procedures including revisit of FAPs from time to time.
5. Management of specialist finance activities including taxation, VAT, treasury, Insurance and risk management (including Hedging FX exposure).
6. Supporting FD and FBPs to deliver accurate reporting and analysis for Budget, quarterly forecasts and year end financials.
7. Ownership of audits (client, internal and external) and regulatory compliance including local stat filing with the Companies house and Quarterly VAT returns.
8. Provide a wide range of on-going and ad-hoc financial support to FD/FBPs.
9. Drive continuous process improvements; implement best practices and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to achieve operational efficiencies.
10. Presenting critical & key performance indicators, dashboards, continuous process improvements and team engagement initiatives to stakeholders on frequent basis.
11. Drive the relationship between the key stakeholders to ensure the needs & concerns are promptly addressed.
12. Effectively manage escalations, develop back up plan and focus on cross training the team.
13. Own people issues and performance management including training & development.
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
1. A qualified chartered accountant having 9+ years of post-qualification experience with a minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience.
2. Strong experience of financial process, reporting and control improvements.
3. Strong inter-personal skills & team handling experience.
4. Project or Change management experience preferred.
5. Exposure to different improvement frameworks, such as Six Sigma and Lean.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.