HR Consultant at Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:365 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Controller - Agri Business (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for/In charge of maintaining the day-to-day financial control of the groups business activities
- Manage the month end close process to achieve accuracy of financial accounts and ensure datelines are met
- Ensure finance controls are reviewed and signed off on time, this includes covering bank reconciliation, revenue and accounts receivable reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation, etc
- Lead the team to prepare statutory accounts on time and liaise with auditors to ensure accuracy & timeliness
- Ensure financial reports are accurate and timely including taxation to regional teams
- Be a key participant in finance systems projects, covering new system implementation, system enhancements and user acceptance testing
- Supervise accounts receivable collectors to ensure provisions of bad debts are adequate
- Review general ledger postings in the system and maintain relevance & consistency to Group Finance standards
- Provide support and advice to trading operations, treasury and risk management teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.