Senior Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:1264 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Financial Consulting Role - Deals - Sell Side & Buy Side - Mergers & Acquisitions (2-10 yrs)
The Delivering Deal Value team will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their M&A transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. We focus on all business aspects of the deal lifecycle including:-
- Pre Deal - Conduct pre deal diligence to evaluate a target company based on its business and available nancial information.
- Post Deal - Execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional areas.
- Intellectual curiosity along with creative thinking ability and structured problem solving approach.
- Skills to invite & give real time feedback and to Identify & make suggestions for improvements through an ownership driven attitude. Ability to communicate condently in a clear, concise and articulate manner in written and oral formats.
- Ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members and external stakeholders.
- Basic working prociency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Basic knowledge of relevant data analytics and visualization tools would be a bonus. Discipline and maturity to follow risk management and compliance procedures to uphold the rm's code of ethics and business conduct.