Founder at Mithra HR Consulting
Views:3556 Applications:853 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Financial Business Analyst - BFSI (1-7 yrs)
Financial Business Analysts - BFSI
Functional Area : BFSI / Investment / Wealth
Mumbai - Malad West
- MUMBAI BASED LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY- FULL WFO OFFICE IS IN MALAD WEST. Those living in and around or within short distance only may please apply.
- Our Investment Tech Lab client MNC HQ in Singapore, with an office in Mumbai whose robotic solutions products cater to BFSI domain clients, is looking for smart and business savvy Financial Business Analysts.
Job Description :
We are looking for experienced Business Analyst with good understanding of mutual funds, equity, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, futures (wow) & options (wow) business processes. You will assist in improving the communication between our information technology capacity and our business objectives. Your duties will include supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product's features.
Preferred : Candidates predominantly working in Finance and Payments domain (Fintech) for BFSI clients
- Understand different technology platforms/features and work with multiple teams to write detailed product requirement documents.
- Manage and lead future roadmaps and deliverables across multiple product features.
- Able to create business required documents / functional specification documents with technical definitions.
- Likes identifying and solving some key problems that our customers may face.
- Drive cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals.
- Highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product.
- Analytical and Problem Solver : You understand the needs and requirements and conceptualize and design solutions for the problems.
- Adaptable : You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing Basic.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of financial concepts applicable in investment products like Mutual Funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs, futures, options, NPS, etc.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Being able to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations
Optional : Experience in the tech part (SQL query database/creating database structure etc)