Recruiter at Resource Solutions
Views:2509 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Financial Analyst - Financial Services (4-9 yrs)
What we are looking for:
- Work with a cohesive team to produce the Analysis and Reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the preparing and review of various MIS / Variance Analysis; work on Ad-hoc by gauging the requirements from stakeholders and GFS vide governance activities in respect of processes managed (e.g. compilation of Key Risk Indicators, Dashboard, and Metrics etc).
- Participate and give suggestions in the transformation programmes focusing on elimination of waste and building scale; work with Change management teams to drive automation and simplification of processes.
- Comply, Validate and Report all Key Performance Indicators within the overall service delivery framework.
- This includes identification, measurement, monitoring and control of all thresholds set as part of Governance Framework of the bank.
- Ensure Ops risk monitoring across all processes covered by the team and report key risks emanating from them to right forums.
- Independent and Confident, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.