Recruiter at Resource Solutions
Views:2032 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Financial Analyst - Financial Services (4-9 yrs)
What we are looking for:
- Work with a cohesive team to produce the Analysis and Reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the preparing and review of various MIS / Variance Analysis; work on Ad-hoc by gauging the requirements from stakeholders and GFS vide governance activities in respect of processes managed (e.g. compilation of Key Risk Indicators, Dashboard, and Metrics etc).
- Participate and give suggestions in the transformation programmes focusing on elimination of waste and building scale; work with Change management teams to drive automation and simplification of processes.
- Comply, Validate and Report all Key Performance Indicators within the overall service delivery framework.
- This includes identification, measurement, monitoring and control of all thresholds set as part of Governance Framework of the bank.
- Ensure Ops risk monitoring across all processes covered by the team and report key risks emanating from them to right forums.
- Independent and Confident, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.