Assistant Manager at AddRec
Views:76 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Analyst - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Work closely with the Region finance heads and COOs / Business Heads and Corporate accounts team to develop pricing strategies for DB's products, as well as policies and procedures to administer pricing consistently across markets.
- Help the Lead -SPC in Evaluating and recommending price increases (annually or as needed) to maintain competitive domestic premium levels.
- Product pricing, Risk modeling and developing new schemes and discounting slabs
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Expertise in driving pricing and yield management operations
- Experience in putting together financial statements and experience in financial modeling
CA / MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.