HR Consultant at Trio Talent Search
Views:2979 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Financial Analyst - BFSI (1-3 yrs)
1. FP&A/ Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Have an Analytical bent of mind, to independently do adhoc analysis on financial as well as business data to support business critical projects.
2. Accounting Control Function:
- Scrutiny of Debtors a/c & Reconciliation.
- A/P Controlling on Advance Payment & Bill Booked in A/cs.
- All GL Scrutiny.
- Business data analytics.
- Maintenance of books of accounts as per relevant standards & rules.
- Preparation of MIS as per business needs.
- Preparation of Budgets & Variance Analysis.
- Presentation of Financial Statements as per Companies Act.
3. Closing of Monthly & Yearly Books of Accounts.
- Scrutiny of Monthly Trial Balance& Preparation of
- Cash Flow Statement with Profit & Loss a/c including all provisions.
- Supervision & Scrutiny of Statutory liabilities i.e. GST, TDS, ESIC /PF.
- Capitalization of Fixed Asset & Depreciation thereon.
- Scrutiny of Overheads A/cs.
- Finalization of Profit & Loss A/c with Balance Sheet Quarterly/Annually.
4. Direct Tax & Indirect Taxes Matters
- Responsible for Tax Audits / Tax Return - Yearly.
- GST /TDS Payment and Returns
- Drafting the Submission and replies to various notices relating to Income Tax assessment (including TDS and TP Assessment), Appeals and Penalty proceeding issued by Income Tax Authority
- To keep track on all updation in tax related case laws/notification/surplus circulated in ITR and other Tax Journals/Tax websites and share the same with other counterparts/officials of the company.
- Drafting the Submission and replies to various notices relating to GST Department, Appeals and Penalty proceeding issued by Authority.
5. Banking -Documentation & Compliances
- Fund Flow Management on Daily Basis.
- Projected Cash Flows & Profit & Loss a/c & Balance Sheet.
- Dealing with Banks for operations.
- Preparation of monthly Cash flows.
- Obtaining various certificates, remittance inward and outward
- Advises from bank and verification of same.
- Verification of interest charged by banks under various facilities.
- Analytical and interpretation skill of various financial reports.