Recruitment Lead at Menteechain
Views:532 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Financial Analyst - Aviation Industry (4-6 yrs)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues.
- This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Charted Accountant or CFA / MBA Finance
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Hands on experience in Tableau or Power BI
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required