Consultant at Live Connections
Views:2915 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Financial Analysis Manager - Audit/Risk - BFS (3-5 yrs)
We have opening for Manager role
Duties and Accountabilities :
The WFARN Chennai team is an integral part of WFARC and is responsible for contributing to managing WFA operational risk and obtaining the ICFR attestation for IBRD and IFC. The Financial Analyst primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Support the annual ICFR program which includes: scoping, validating business processes and controls design, developing testing strategy for key controls.
- Ensure processes, risks and controls are adequately documented in Wdesk.
- Participate in account closing meetings to identify and evaluate ICFR issues
- Review test plans and conduct testing of internal controls design and effectiveness.
- Liaise with relevant BU owners/coordinators, auditors and other stakeholders on ICFR program implementation.
- Perform pre-implementation review of new products and systems to evaluate and mitigate ICFR risks
- Support audit requests and enquiries.
- Follow up and work with business units to remediate open deficiencies.
- Ensure data is adequately captured in Wdesk and contribute to the preparation of quarterly reports.
Operational Risk :
- Analyze WFA operational risk events and coordinate the submission of quarterly operational risk report by WFA business units.
- Participate in the enhancement and analysis of WFA operational risk reporting.
- Coordinate the assessment of WFA operational risk in Chennai, leveraging ICFR process analysis.
- Ensure the Operational risk data is promptly captured in Wdesk.
- Facilitate the roll out of BCP action plans approved by WFAVP are properly rolled out in Chennai: review business continuity recovery procedures; review business continuity strategy, facilitate testing, etc.
- Client Understanding and Advising: Looks at issues from the clients perspective and takes action beyond normal expectation to ensure client satisfaction. Analyzes situations and determines alternative or creative scenarios and approaches to add value to the business in new and different ways. Works within the team and with other specialty areas to define client needs and develop the best approach to meet client needs. Sees how ideas and best practices from other specialties can be adapted or applied to address client issues.
Communication: utilize appropriate tools and techniques to explain technical information in plain language. Present information in a logical and organized manner both in speech and in writing. Writes effective correspondence, prepares questions and reports, statements of circumstance and briefing notes.
- Collaborate within Teams and Across Boundaries: contribute collaboratively to one's own team. Actively collaborates with others in own team and displays an open, helpful attitude toward others. Approaches conflicts as common problems to be solved. Includes others in own work and thinking. Considers the impact of work on WBG.
- Lead and Innovate: Identifies problems or obstacles in area
Selection Criteria :
The candidate should have the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor's degree with relevant professional certification in Accounting e.g. CPA, CA, or other similar qualification. ) and at least 3 years work experience in consulting, audit, and risk fields.
- Experience in financial institutions or public accounting/consulting firms in an audit, consulting or risk/control role.
- Excellent understanding of financial concepts, hands-on experience in, performing process reviews in financial institutions in areas such as treasury, loans, equities, valuation of financial instruments,
- Good understanding and experience in applying COSO internal control framework and Basel Operational risk guidelines.
- Familiarity with IT environments, IT processes, risks and controls.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.