Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Randstad India
Views:181 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Finance Transformation Role - IT (9-17 yrs)
Job Opportunity / Finance Transformation role / Leading Multinational IT company
- We are currently looking for a leading MNC IT organization for the role Finance Transformation in different domain of finance like Procure to pay, order to cash, record to report.
Role: Transformation R2R/ Transformation P2P/ Transformation-O2C
Location: Multiple locations
Experience: 9 to 17 Years
Education: BCom/ Mcom/ MBA
- Lead and manage a project or programme work stream and its deliverable within a project
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviors on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and are willing to take on responsibility.
- Identify business opportunities within the project or client organisation and inform your manager accordingly
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen;
- Be familiar with methodologies and conventions for creating business cases and can develop business cases for the project and/or change initiative(s) ensuring that client needs have been identified and conveyed.
- Contribute to the shaping and structuring work packages through specific expertise and knowledge.
- Be aware of technological products and solutions available on the market and has awareness of their strengths and weaknesses
- Engage in the development of your area through operational activities such as; recruitment, Learning & Development, Talent management, Engagement and or people and performance management processes
- Provide support in the development of Thought Leadership and contribute to innovation events/work
- Leverage knowledge of latest technology to develops solutions within own technology/process area with appropriate involvement of others
General Responsibilities / Accountability:
- Operate at the level of Subject Matter Expert for the client specific application of the client processes
- Analyze and redesign processes within the area of expertise in a specific client business context and drive Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM) alignment within the area of expertise
- Drive performance improvement by applying best in practice standards and innovative process improvement methodologies
- Uses expertise to deliver to DGEM development
- Assess DGEM applicability and match to client requirements
- Actively contributes to the development of new tools, offers, points of view and methodologies
- Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like DGEM, GPM)
- Facilitate (leads and directs) meetings within own and other business area
- Leverage knowledge of latest technology to develop solutions within own technology/process area with appropriate involvement of others
- Have strong understanding of business context for the analyzed data, can draw insights and makes relevant recommendations to drive process improvements
- Construct analysis of information that conveys the salient facts in a clear, unambiguous way to a variety of audiences to drive, decision making and process improvements
- Demonstrates experience of driving own saleability and actively participates in generating deals with a minimum value of 0.05m- revenue
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.