Managing Director at DOS Recruitzer
Views:9492 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Finance Superintendent - FMCG (1-6 yrs)
We are having very urgent opening for Finance Superintendent for India's No.1 FMCG Company.
Company : India's Biggest FMCG Company.
Position : Finance Superintendent
Location : It can be anywhere in India (Candidate should be interested to move anywhere in India)
Qualification : ICWA (Final) Passed out OR CA (Inter)
Experience : 1-6 Yrs
Salary : 9.00 - 12.00 L PA
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Maintenance of accounting / statutory records (Taxation, EPFS, ESI, etc.)
- Office administration - maintenance of systems/procedures within office
- Development / implementation of computerised systems.
- Book keeping and related matters.
- Costing of Raw Materials.
- To maintain an inventory of Fixed Assets & Depreciation.
- Cash Control - Banks.
- Excise / Customs / Entry Tax.
- Areas under his control to function smoothly and in accordance with targets set
- Timely and correct feedback upwards and downwards and to Head Office.
- Business Understanding
- Functional Excellence - Knowledge of Accounting Standards, Taxation, Costing, etc.
- General Awareness - Updated with new amendments in Financial and Business Laws
- Ability to think and act with a strategic perspective
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Good work practices and discipline
- Create a climate of innovation, mutual confidence, and credibility and command respect.
NB : CA (Final) pass out candidates should not apply for this position.