Managing Director at DOS Recruitzer
Views:9519 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Finance Superintendent - FMCG (1-6 yrs)
We are having very urgent opening for Finance Superintendent for India's No.1 FMCG Company.
Company : India's Biggest FMCG Company.
Position : Finance Superintendent
Location : It can be anywhere in India (Candidate should be interested to move anywhere in India)
Qualification : ICWA (Final) Passed out OR CA (Inter)
Experience : 1-6 Yrs
Salary : 9.00 - 12.00 L PA
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Maintenance of accounting / statutory records (Taxation, EPFS, ESI, etc.)
- Office administration - maintenance of systems/procedures within office
- Development / implementation of computerised systems.
- Book keeping and related matters.
- Costing of Raw Materials.
- To maintain an inventory of Fixed Assets & Depreciation.
- Cash Control - Banks.
- Excise / Customs / Entry Tax.
- Areas under his control to function smoothly and in accordance with targets set
- Timely and correct feedback upwards and downwards and to Head Office.
- Business Understanding
- Functional Excellence - Knowledge of Accounting Standards, Taxation, Costing, etc.
- General Awareness - Updated with new amendments in Financial and Business Laws
- Ability to think and act with a strategic perspective
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Good work practices and discipline
- Create a climate of innovation, mutual confidence, and credibility and command respect.
NB : CA (Final) pass out candidates should not apply for this position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.