Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:929 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Finance Role - NBFC - CA (2-5 yrs)
Firm - NBFC
The position would report to the VP Finance & be responsible for :
- Ensuring books of accounts of the company are correct and up to date at all times
- Ensuring smooth functioning of accounts payable function by coordinating with vendors and outsourced accounting team.
- Maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Managing outsourced accounting functions on an end-to-end basis.
- Ensuring GST and TDS compliances are taken care of on a concurrent basis, including all reconciliations.
- Providing support to close statutory and tax audits and support other year end activities including preparation of year end financials.
The successful candidate would :
- Be a qualified CA with at least 2 years of post-qualification experience in a similar role
- Have experience of working as a Finance Executive in a BFSI or a start-up
- Must be familiar with SAP/Oracle
- Be based in Bangalore or be willing to relocate to Bangalore