Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1929 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Finance Professional - SCM Control - Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
- Co ordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts. Participate in the month end and year end close process with the Accounting and Finance. Validate capex requirements with business cases.
2. Compliance :
- Make sure that costs and savings reported by each function do comply with Corporate Controlling.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies procedures or guidelines from Corporate Controlling;
- Make sure that all logistics / supply chain activities have contracts as per Apollo policy.
- Act as a cost auditor (process) when required.
- Define with Logistics the right KPIs for performance tracking.
3. Cost analysis and identification / tracking of cost savings.
- Within the scope of costs controlled by Global and Regional Supply Chain (inbound RM logistics, Outbound FG transportation, FG warehousing, mold spend, etc ): analyse and identify potential cost optimization. Participate in optimization initiatives / projects by ensuring and validating that proper Business Cases are delivered, including capex requirements.
- For all logistics costs not controlled directly by Global and Regional Supply Chains (e.g. Purchasing, Plant Commercial, Sales Companies): with the support of these functions, mapping of costs and identification of potential cross functional costs optimization.
- Validate Sourcing Scenario proposed by Supply Chain (Regional and Global): short term (S&OP Horizon) and Strategic Horizon -2 to 5 years-;
- Validate strategic logistics re design or optimization;
4. Cost Control.
- In the day to day life, make sure that rates/ contracts negotiated are applied (Logistics activities in all functions)
- Identify logistics costs deviations versus budget or planned figures and propose remedies.
- Inventory Management (Finished Goods + Molds): tracking of obsoletes.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis at the request of Global and Regional SC, Corporate Controlling.
- Mandatory knowledge of Logistics as a function;
- Total costs management concepts and terminologies
- Knows how to allocate the budget and establish a cost baseline;
- Can analyze a cost report, detect issues, and effectively communicate project cost performance, issues and recovery plans;
- Proficient in excel
- SAP (SD, MM, FI in particular)