Executive at Strategic HR Solutions
Views:187 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Finance Process Transformation Change & Communication Lead/Finance Process Transformation Consultant (10-13 yrs)
WE are looking for multiple positions as given below :
Finance Process Transformation Change & Communication Lead /Finance Process Transformation Consultant / Finance Process Transformation PM / Finance Integration IT PM for one of our Management Consulting client in Bangalore.
They help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
They are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 400+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore and Australia.
They work on various problem statements.
The most popular ones are :
- Building capabilities that address a market need, basis our ongoing research effort.
- Solving a specific use case for a current or potential client based on challenges on-ground.
- Developing new systems that help be a better employer and a better partner to clients.
- All of these need the best of minds to work on them day-to-day; and we do exactly that!
- Your contribution to organization development is as important as outward facing consulting.
- We are invested in both, employee growth and client success!
- The role requires someone who has led Change and communications as part of the Core project team in delivering Financial process transformation projects at large scale. The role will need to ensure good user experience during the project delivery to all the stakeholders involved by providing appropriate and engaging communications.
- Understand the Finance process getting transformed thoroughly by partnering with business, operations & IT teams
- Preparation of Detailed Project Plan, periodic monitoring & updating of detailed project plan
- Establish & follow an effective engagement mechanism that would help to monitor project task assignment & completion on daily / weekly basis amidst project team & other stakeholders
- Establish & follow an effective escalation mechanism that can ensure timely resolution of challenges and keep the project on track
- Establish and Run the update to Project Steering Committee & Governance forums periodically with support from project leads
- Ensure documentation pertaining to project activities such as meeting minutes, process maps, training material, workshop material etc.
- Track and Manage Project Costs for the implementation period
- Support to organize Workshops, Meetings or such other activities as required from time to time
- Responsible for Project roadmap planning, coordination and delivery aligned with all stakeholders
- Initiate and lead Governance & Controls
- Custodian of the Global Process model and ensure model sustainability in BAU with effective Communication to Finance organization in different clusters/countries and Global services team
- Integration Project Management of various large-scale IT implementation & enhancement programs for Client's IT departments across geographies.
- Be the liaison between senior business stakeholders and technology teams to make programs successful from a business perspective.
- Understand the data and format requirement of Target system, able to understand the data in source systems.
- Be able to prepare the requirement document, functional specification sheets for integration requirements in collaboration with the various IT (systems) teams.
- Be able to understand the logic/ design to bring data from Source to Target systems, transformation/ data mapping needed in the middle layers, analyzing and finalizing the best middle-ware for the required integration & Integration Blueprint creation for seamless data connectivity
- Implementation along with technical partners/ client platform teams, manage the timeline, budget and resourcing for integration project, highlight any design concerns considering long term impacts
- Able to do risk analysis of the new integration
- Able to setup robust SIT framework and standardized testing process for fool-proof testing, can setup SLAs in bug fixings and operational testing of the system and manage the Integrated end to end testing performed across systems
- Hands on experience in establishing and running large initiatives through structured programs
- Define and document the Project Objectives, Scope, Assumptions, Risks and Mitigation, develop a high-level and detailed out Project chart with milestones and estimated timelines for project governance & execution respectively
- Manage timely appropriate communication and relationship with clients, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Strong Supply Chain Process and financial controls (Product Costing, reporting, accounting) understanding
- Understanding of SAP ERP Modules MM, FI and CO
- Strong process knowledge
- Strong analytical, research and people management skills; focus on process, results and details, combined with understanding of business implications
- Passionate about building and developing best-in-class finance processes and solutions
- Ability to challenge the status quo pro-actively
- Strong influencing and communication skills,
- Ability to build effective collaborative/partnering relationships and stakeholder management.
- Ability to cope with pressure, assertive and adaptable
- Strong understanding of Technology solutions and ability to demonstrate digital opportunities
- Knowledge on Industry Best Practices
- Understand the various stakeholders who would be impacted by the project internally & externally - Client team, regional operations & finance team, global process teams, reporting teams, cross functional stakeholders, vendor teams
- Deliver a detailed change impact analysis across all teams involved ( e.g. change in operations, ways of working, potential concerns, risks & mitigation suggestions)
- Prepare a change schedule covering all the Change Management Activities required
- Assess the apt engagement format to make the communication effective to every stakeholder involved with appropriate communication material, script for managers to use
- Prepare functional and Inter-Personal training materials as needed
- Deliver the end to end Change Management materials on time with world class quality to support the successful implementation of the project
- Understands Finance process transformation and needed change management
- Strong Change Management skills
- Excellent verbal, written Communication, presentation & Collaboration Skills
- Confidence, Sound Judgment & Dynamic Decision Making with Rational Thinking to escalate & manage escalations constructively
- Self starter, organized, has bias for action, assertive & resilient
- 100% Agile Working with Agile Team (across different time zones)
- Attention to detail with rigorous task and time management approach
- Knowledge of and experience in change management, methodologies, and tools in Transformation projects involving impact on people
- Proven ability to be independent contributor with experience in managing communications processes across a matrixed organization
- Able to strive in a stressed situation
- Cross-cultural and interpersonal skills to navigate a global context.
- Team player with ability to influence program team and colleagues.
- 10+ years experience
- Working Experience in leading communication roles for organization or/and projects
- Working Experience in large organization with global multi country operations
- MBA from Tier I or Tier II college in India
- Strong Knowledge in Power Point, Word, MS Excel
- Benefits What a Consulting role at our client will offer you?
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager.
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc.
- Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
Be part of the exciting Growth Story of our client!