Principal Consultant at Leaders Hunt
Views:474 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Finance Manager - Real Estate (10-18 yrs)
Finance Manager (Only for UAE based candidate)- Real Estate
Responsible for leading and managing the Accounts and Finance function for the
Khansaheb Investment (Division) under the supervision of the Reporting Manager.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Budgeting and Financial Reporting: Coordinate with the Business head to ensure appropriate and timely provision of Budget and periodical financial performance reports, cash flow analysis and advise and support management decision making at all levels. Ensure that guidance & analytical support is always provided for smooth operations. Prepare detailed monthly MIS and complete set of financial statements not included to Income statement, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement and detailed income and expense schedules. Co-ordinate with other Business unit accounting teams to consolidate financial accounting, reporting and compliance.
2. Financial Policies and Procedures: Ensure that the finance policies and procedures are being constantly followed and help develop / modify policies and procedures wherever necessary. Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policies, processes and procedures consultation with Finance Controller and Finance Director. Deal with any other matters which may arise in connection with the finance and accounting affairs of the company and keep reporting manager informed as appropriate.
3. Managing the Account Keeping: Responsible for maintaining the books of accounts of the division / Company as per the Group's Accounting procedures and IFRS using the ERP system in place. Work with shared service finance team to ensure that all required financial transactions are accounted for as per paid down procedures.
4. Tax Compliance and Audit Compliance: Handle VAT matters and deal with VAT consultants, ensure timely payments and reporting to the Tax authority. Prepare year-end accounts, manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed External Auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required deadlines.
5. Team Management: Manage performance of direct reports while ensuring they are assigned targets, get regular feedback on their performance and coach and provide guidance as and when required.
6. Handle other Accounting Duties & responsibilities as may be delegated from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.